The 16-Channel Binaural Audio Recorder has 16 channels of microphones from 8 different directions, each pointed at a 45° angle from the adjacent one. It can record 48k/24bit and mix the output of the sound field which has precise information on directions, distances, and movements. The Audio Recorder is an industry standard sound recorder, and reproduces sound fields to provide a highly realistic and immersive audio experience.
- Natural HRTF dummy head structure with lineaments for capturing realistic, optimized panoramic sound
- Panoramic sound recording including direction, distance, and movement information
- Simple one-button control
- Multiple formats for post-production
- Retain vivid head structure and lineament factor
- 8X, 16-track, 48k 24bit lossless recording
- Smart operation in one step
- Compatible with VR cameras
- Professional lossless sound info recording
- Panoramic sound info in VR audio
- Customized VR audio post-production
- Easy to use high-fidelity recording
- Built-in 3.5mm 3D audio output with real-time monitor
- UHS Class 10 SD memory card for insurance capacity
Record professional-grade lossless audio with the 16-Channel Binaural Audio Recorder.
The perfect solution for virtual reality panoramic sound recording.
|Audio Quality||48k 24 bit Sound-Field Recording|
|Number of Sound Tracks||16 Sound Tracks with Manual/Automatic Gain Function|
|Compatibility||Main-Stream VR Cameras|
|Battery Life||4 hours|
|Supported SD Cards||95 mb/s|
|Charger||Only accepts included charger; 12 V|